Megado has a portfolio of high-quality gold exploration projects in Ethiopia.
Megado controls or will control the following projects:
- Babicho Gold Project (80% Megado);
- Chakata Gold Project (100% Megado);
- Mormora Gold Project (100% Megado);
- Dawa Gold Project (100% Megado);
- Dermi Dama Gold Project (100% Megado); and
- Chochi Gold Project (80% Megado).
Five of Megado’s projects (Babicho, Chakata, Mormora, Dawa and Dermi Dama) lie strategically within the Megado Gold Belt, directly along strike to both the north and south of Ethiopia’s largest gold mines, Lega Dembi and Sakaro.
Chochi is located in western Ethiopia, in the same greenstone belt that hosts the >1.5Moz Dish Mountain Gold Deposit, discovered by Megado Executive Director Chris Bowden.
All projects contain gold mineralisation in a greenstone geological setting with minimal modern exploration to date.